Freight Forwarder – Road Transportation
On behalf our client, GEFCO the international industrial logistics company, we are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and well-organized Freight Forwarder specialized in road transportation.
The eligible candidate will need to:
– With respect to the ORGANISATION OF TRANSPORT:
o Gather and analyze each client’s requirements; act as client’s trusted advisor, providing guidance within the area of responsibility.
o Process the transport orders and corresponding administrative tasks: define resources necessary for transportation of goods, gather and analyze subcontractors’ offers, identify and recommend the transport suppliers in relation to price, quality, feasibility, deadlines, etc.
o Authorize transport operations following the client’s needs and agreed terms. Monitor the transport throughout the whole transport process.
o Process and monitor requests and claims; Gather information about clients and potential new clients;
o Assist and advice management or operational employees in relevant optimization of processes in the field of expertise.
– With respect to the FEASIBILITY, MONITORING AND REPORTING ACTIVITIES:
o Analyze the effectiveness of provided services. Provide a thorough calculation of transport and haulage cost, profit margin and profitability of every transport order. Be capable of basic stats and KPI analysis. Check company’s NPS;
o Monitor payments and clients credit – worthiness;
o Monitor markets (competition, opportunities, tendencies, prices) within the area of responsibility.
The eligible candidate must have:
– Very good knowledge of English language, phone communications skills in international context of several stakeholders (i.e. Drivers, Depots, customs etc.), whose English is their second language;
– Prior working experience in a similar position for no less than 2 years;
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain or the equivalent through fair years of experience;
– Computer literacy in Microsoft applications (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
Knowledge of a second foreign language such as French, German or Italian, would be highly appreciated.
COMPETENCES & SKILLS
The eligible candidate needs to be:
– Dynamic, autonomous and resourceful who enjoys taking initiatives and calculated risks.
– Able to deal with ambiguity combined with the ability to be punctual, methodical and highly organized;
– Customer focused putting emphasis on professional bonding with all the stakeholders to safeguard a long term nurtured relationship;
– Committed to quality and strong professionalism with a sense of urgency to meet customer’s special requirements. A team player with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
– Analytical with strong problem- solving skills; Excellent decision-making and multi-tasking skills;
– Holding a positive and can do attitude. Capable of seeing new opportunities, foresee setbacks and work with contingency planning;
– Respectful to confidentiality, is stress resilient with a never ending appetite to learn.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
An excellent working environment with exceptional development perspectives, extensive training and
competitive compensation package (competitive salary, bonus based on performance, medical plan, etc.).
If you are interested, you can apply following the link: